Monday, December 21, 2009

Tuesday Terror Trivia for 12/22!


It comes to my attention that we have yet to ask a singing question, so therefore...

This hideous creature lives in the hull of an abandoned shipwreck, not very far from Santa's North Pole workshop. He is a cantankerous sort, accustomed to his life of isolation. Best to not even say his name, for when you do, he grows larger and larger - all the better to snap your neck in his basketball-sized hands. To pass the time, he sings a peculiar ditty to himself, one with a very familiar melody. According to the televised rendition of his story, what is the first line - in English - of the more familiar tune that provides this monster with his song?

2 comments:

I Like Horror Movies said...

Another sigh of disappointment as I pass on this one..

senski said...

I think I assumed that the source of this ? was better known than it is....